What is protein powder?
Protein powder is a popular nutritional supplement. Protein is the most important nutrient for the body’s health. It is essential for the maintenance and repair of the body and cell growth. It not only affects the growth of body tissues such as muscles but also participates in the production of hormones, maintenance of immune function, other nutrients and oxygen. Transport and hemoglobin production, blood coagulation and many other aspects.
What are benefits of protein powder?
- Enhance immune function and enhance bone growth.
- Reduce skin wrinkles, make the skin full and delicate.
- It is conducive to the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Promote post-injury, recovery after illness
- It is conducive to muscle repair, enhances physical strength and improves exercise capacity.
Do you actually need protein powder?
Do you really need protein powder? Short answer: Yes. In our daily meals, you can get a lot of protein, such as eggs, fish, soy products, milk, nuts and grains, and so on. But, if you want muscles to become stronger, you can drink protein powder to supplement your protein during exercise.
Is protein powder really useful for fitness?
Exercise consumes a lot of energy, which also exacerbates protein catabolism and even a negative balance of protein. Therefore, it should increase protein intake, especially increase the intake of high – quality protein to ensure the body’s metabolism, thereby promoting muscle synthesis.