The ketchup tastes sweet and sour, which can increase appetite. Lycopene is more easily absorbed by the body in the presence of fat. Eating tomato sauce helps prevent sunburn and early wrinkles, which is equivalent to using a sunscreen with a sun protection factor of 1.3 and anti-aging.
[raw material]: tomato and glass bottle with smooth skin
[Processing of Tomatoes]:
- Place the smooth-surfaced tomatoes in clean water, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and soak for 10 minutes.
- Wash the surface of each tomato by hand.
- Put the right amount of water in the pot, boil over the fire, and wash the tomatoes into the boiling water pot.
- Cover the lid and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on high heat until the tomato skin is cracked.
- Remove the tomatoes and cool down slightly.
- Tear off the tomato skin by hand.
- Pinch the peeled tomatoes by hand, crush the tomatoes, and try to pinch the pieces of tomato.
- Remove the roots of the tomatoes.
- All the tomatoes are crushed into juice with small pieces of tomatoes for use.
[Production method: first steaming method]:
- Prepare a bottle, pour the pinched tomato juice with a spoon and put it in a bottle (it is more convenient to use a funnel to fill the funnel).
- While pouring tomato juice, use chopsticks to sip the juice from the bottle.
- Keep pouring until the soup is 8 minutes from the mouth of the bottle.
- Hold the bottle with your hand and rub it up and down on the table.
- Put enough warm water in the pot, put in the bottle filled with tomato juice, and put the bottle cap on the bottle mouth and do not tighten it.
- Cover the lid, steam over medium heat, and steam for 15 minutes.
- Then open the lid.
- Remove the cap and pour about 1 tbsp of white wine into the bottle.
- Quickly cover the cap and tighten the cap by hand to remove the bottle.
- Peel a piece of plastic wrap of the right size.
- Fold the wrap into a square by hand and cover it over the cap.
- Tighten the cling film with a cotton cord and a bottle of tomato sauce is ready.