What is royal jelly?
Royal jelly is a secretion of worker bees, a special pulpy substance for feeding queen bees and larvae. The color of fresh royal jelly is milky white or light yellow. Because it is mainly for the food that the bee king eats in the bee colony, it is named “the royal jelly.”
Royal Jelly is rich in nutrients and has a magical effect. Let us take a look at the health benefits of royal jelly!
- The royal jelly to prolong life. Royal jelly is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and trace elements such as selenium, zinc, copper and magnesium, which can prolong life.
- Royal jelly has a good cosmetic effect. People who take royal jelly for a long time have a shiny, rosy facial skin and a noticeable improvement in skin tone.
- Royal jelly enhances immunity. The taurine, vitamins and trace elements in royal jelly can improve immunity.
- Royal jelly can regulate endocrine. Royal jelly can supplement the essential nutrients of the human body and regulate the body’s physiological functions and material metabolism.
- For more benefits, please contact me will tell you!
Next, share the method of eating Royal jelly.
- Eat directly. Swallowing, the effect is very good, but need to endure the taste of royal jelly.
- Royal jelly with water. Royal jelly with warm water.
- Mix honey and royal jelly. In this way, the sweetness of honey can cover the taste of royal jelly, and the honey and royal jelly are mixed, and the effect will be superimposed. Royal jelly and honey are mixed at approximately 1:10 and then with warm water.
Where Can We Get it?
WUHU DELI FOODS CO., LTD. The pure honey manufacturer and exporter for over 20 years will strictly control all aspects of processing and production quality. Welcome to contact us!